Welcome to my enviroed4all website.
I am looking forward to sharing my environmental world with you!
In 2011, I began this website with some webpages which shared activities and ideas for the first UNDB year and the IY Forests in 2011 and the preceeding year IYBiodiversity. It was the extension of the two earlier websites I had made, with links below. I aim to add to this enviroed4all website, through each year of the UNDB.
In 2013, there are two International Years that UNDB can be linked with for environmental education: Mathematics of Planet Earth
and the International Year of Statistics.
So please keep coming back to see how my MPE section grows!
Shape Sleuths is for using the Mathematical concept of shape for exploring Nature- eg leaves, creatures, water and land.
This website now has pages which can be used for teaching and learning on these topics:
- Read4Nature with 3 lists and info about picture books are good for learning about Nature from the images - mine, Wimmera Library users and Jeparit Primary School
- two photo based sections for learning about our Biodiversity in parts of the Wimmera
- a photo challenge to identify a plant – weed and name it
- a photo investigation of “What’s Biodiversity?” using a farm and a forest, with answers.
- some ‘how to’ teaching activities for working with Science and farming
- using drawing for recording Science
- finding Science in picture story books
- recognising features of books that show their Science reliability
- discovering terms:
and continuing UNDB (as a partner)?
So please visit my earlier pages above and keep coming back as new pages are added here!
Page updated 15 Jan 2013